terça-feira, 19 de janeiro de 2010

Closer

If you believe in love at first sight, you never stop looking.

Hello, Stranger.

No one will love you as much as I do. Why isn't love enough?

I don't want to lie. I can't tell the truth. So it's over.

I don't love you anymore. Goodbye.

Yes, I would have loved you forever. Now, please go.

I know who you are. I love you. I love everything about you that hurts.

I won't say that I can't live without you, because I can. I just don't want to.


- I fell in love with her.
- Oh, as if you had no choice? There's a moment, there's always a moment, I can do this, I can give in to this, or I can resist it, and I don't know when your moment was, but I bet there was one.


- I don't wanna hurt you.
- So why are you?

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário