quinta-feira, 5 de setembro de 2013

#Closer

- I don't love you anymore.
- Since when?
- Now. Just now. I don't want to lie, can't tell the truth, so it's over.
- It doesn't matter. I love you. None of it matters.
- Too late. I don't love you anymore. Goodbye.
Here's the truth, so now you can hate me. Larry fucked me all night. I enjoyed it. I came. I prefer you. Now go.
(...)
I would have loved you... forever. Now, please go.
- I love you!
- Where?!
- What?!
- Show me! Where is this love? I... I can't see it, I can't touch it. I can't feel it. I can hear it. I can hear some words, but I can't do anything with your easy words. Whatever you say is too late.
- Please, don't do this!
- Done.
(...)
- Why did you fuck him?
- I wanted to.
- Why?
- I desired him.
- Why?
- You weren't there!
- Why him?
- He asked me nicely.
- You're a liar.
- So?
- Who are you?
- I'm no one!


I'm no one.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário