segunda-feira, 28 de setembro de 2009

I've been roaming around, always looking down at all I see. Painted faces, fill the places I can't reach. You know that I could use somebody, you know that I could use somebody.
Someone like you and all you know and how you speak. Countless lovers under cover of the street. You know that I could use somebody, you know that I could use somebody. Someone like you!

Off in the night, while you live it up, I'm off to sleep. Waging wars to shake the poet and the beat. I hope it's gonna make you notice, I hope it's gonna make you notice: Someone like me, someone like me, someone like me, somebody. Someone like you, somebody.

Use Somebody - Kings Of Leon (e uma versão cover - perfeita - do Paramore, que tá tocando aqui no momento.)

*Porque foi a melhor música da festa da Nanu!

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário